I finally got some ripe tomatoes over the weekend...and now it's getting out of hand! I have so many now that I'm giving them away. I have a neighbor who said the squirrels ate all his (and he thought I was crazy for getting a squirrel feeder, but they left mine alone LOL). He was very appreciative of the ones I shared.
Cecelia<---making a note to buy more freezer bags