Tomato Wilt

I transferred two of my tomato starts into pots weeks ago and they have been doing great. I go out today and they have every appearance of wilt. Then it occurred to me that I had run out of potting soil and used some dirt from the garden. One of the reasons I had them in pots is because of the problems I have had with wilt in the garden. SO I guess the answer to my garden problem really is the dirt. Stupid Stupid me, why didn't I think of that months ago.? My other question is will this disaster transfer to my hydroponic tomato plants that have been sharing a greenhouse?
MJ

Mine are in pots too and I am worried about fungus. I put 6 inches of new top soil in the pots as it would be too much effort to replace all the soil and I intend to spray at first sign of any spots.
Also noticed that even with rain and water in the pot container bottoms that the tops were very dry when planting so I am watering if it does not rain to give roots time to get to the bottom of the pot. Maybe this is happening in your case too.