tomato variety-Minibel

Has anyone had experience growing the Minibel variety of tomatoes? I receieved seed without any description. I tried to google it, but only came up with "red, cherry" type.
Anyone know if it's late or early, determinate or indeterminate, disease resistant, etc?
Thanks, Marc

When I googled it, I got the following (taken from several sites):
Cherry Tomato - Determinate (bush) variety seeds Make that hanging basket of yours useful as well as ornamental this year with this dwarf-growing Tomato. Suitable as well for balconies, patios or even window boxes. bears very early, small and delicious, bright red, cherry-type fruits. Will reach maturity in 65 days. Foliage is dark green and fruit is bright red, round and 2 inches across. Height: 1 ft. to 2 ft.

Many thanks, you found exactly what I was looking for.