Tomato tips please

Hello folks,
I live near Sheffield and I would like some general tips on growin outdoor tomatoes please.
Last year I grew tomatoes for the first time (Gardeners Delight) an really enjoyed them. I treated them like they were a bush tomato an had a decent crop.
This year I've chosen Tornado F1 seeds. Is there any general advice yo can give me for getting the best from my seeds.
-- niimmm