tomato supports?

Page 2 of 2
--WebTV-Mail-26380-2818 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
listen to the hooligan. you can get the wire for free at most new residential subdivisions. they hardly ever use all of it and leave large amounts of it lying around free for the asking. its hard to explain the way to cut it but if you do it like he said, you just snip and bend and there you have it! i can send pics of the process if anyone needs them. easy access for harvesting and plenty tall enough. i had 50+ plants last year and used them and they were the best yet! (i used the small conical cages i already had when they were small plants and just put the large cages over them when the time was right) i also wore gloves to prevent any nicks or scrapes.
--WebTV-Mail-26380-2818 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-26380-2818--

We have used the rebar and welded it together. We made our's 6ft tall and 2ft square and put eight cross bars in each side. This was our first experience at made a workable tomato cage. I think a 5ft tall by 2ft square cage would actually be a little better. But the out come for us has been very good. It was definitely worth making our own tomato cages.
GC
florida weave.