tomato supports?

Reply to
Tony

il Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:48:15 -0500, GA Pinhead ha scritto:

I suppose wire stays are out of the question? Then beans could grow up those too.

Reply to
Loki

I'd trip and impale myself or at least put my eye out! The pink eye purple hulls always find them and take full advantage. And gives they some shade in the late summer after the late blight and the blister beetles come through.

John!

Reply to
GA Pinhead