Tomato seeds

How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?
MJ

Sorry that should be harvest.
In article

http://www.seedsavers.org/Content.aspx?src=helpful_links.htm
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.

Sorry, I should have mentioned Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners by Suzanne Ashworth (Amazon.com product link shortened) 424581/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid50447660&sr=1-1
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.
mj wrote:

Scoop out the seeds from a ripe fruit and wash them in a sieve rubbing off the pulp. Spread on paper in an airy but not windy place to dry for several days. Label with cultivar and date. Store in a cool dry place.
David