Tomato Psyllids Eating My Plants

Today I noticed a couple of yellowing leaves on my tomato plants. Closer inspection revealed several little scale-like, aphid sized insects on the underside of the leaves.
I googled around a bit and identified them as tomato psyllids. I've never had a problem with them in my garden before this. Never even seen them before.
The recommendations for control are all over the map. Does anyone have experience with these little buggers? What works best for getting rid of them?