Tomato Plants

I am so excited about my fall crop of tomatoes. The greenhouse is full of 7 feet plants and loaded with tomatoes. I grow them hydroponically and this time I just used Miracle Grow instead of the usual chemical mixture. I can not believe how well they have done. They are covered in another layer of flowers as well. I love it when a gardening plan comes together :)
MJ

I understand that the best tomatoes are "dry farmed". Let us know how your crop tastes.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:50:43 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What does that mean?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It means you don't understand yourself, apparently not an uncommon problem. Poets down the ages have toyed with it. The usual remedies (aside from diversions like poetry) are to study philosophy or to take more water with it - although some say the solution is to take less.