Tomato plant with no Tomatoes

I have flowers in 2 different sets but no tomatoes. What is the deal? I do not believe it is a pollenation problem.
MJ

"blossom drop" in many varieties of tomatoes: They bloom nicely but the blossoms fall off. The latest postulate that I read is that the pollen becomes sticky and does not release. Have you tried getting two canes close together and tapping sharply to release pollen? That simple expedient increases yields during the "regular" season and may help toward the end of the season. Down here in this zone (9), tomatoes frequently stop bearing by mid-July. Although, they may continue to bloom well into August, they don't set fruit.
--
Derald
USDA 9a

Cool summer? My first tomatoes came from 5 gal. pots.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
<

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:41:05 PM UTC-4, Billy wrote:

These are in hydroponic pots and TODAY I discovered 4 tomatoes. Yea !! I guess I forgot the first thing to learn in gardening is to be patient. MJ

Be careful not to give them too much water, and dilute the tomato experience.