Tomato plant density--should I thin?

I am growing tomatoes in my little greenhouse hydroponically. They are mostly Celebrity. I have very lush growth. I have many blossoms and set fruits. I wonder if I should thin this growth. It is so thick, that I wonder if there is sufficient light to support all the growth.
Is there some kind of rule-of-thumb to indicate how dense this growth should be limited. The Celebrity variety is determinate, but even so, I think that there may be too much of a good thing.
Bill -- Ferme le Bush

I figure on having tomatoes about at cage distance... With no more than two rows deep so I can actually get to all the tomatoes. They've grown good for me, and give lots of good fruit.
Sometimes you get one or two that just go all out, and others don't stay in the cages no matter what you do... One year I made a tripod (tee-pee is more like it.) to support a single plant, the next I just let them go along the ground.
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net