Tomato pest

I am relatively new to gardening. 2nd year of raising tomatoes in the garden and 1st year of pests.

I've been squashing the rather slow winged aphids (black in colour) as well as the common green ones. Got those under control.

What I have now is what appear to be winged black beetles, around 2mm long, that either fly/hop away fast or stay there and get squished. They're skeletonising leaves especially those lower in the plant. Other than squashing, what's the best way to control/prevent them?

Thanks

Reply to
Not the Karl Orff