Tomato fertilizing

I planted store-bought tomato seedlings in pots three weeks ago. They have begun to produce flowers now. Should I side dress them now with nitrogen and bone meal? Originally they had no nitrogen mixed into the potting mix. Zone 9 in Houston, TX.
Side dressing at this stage would be appropriate.. no need to over-do though. What does that mean? Well, yeah, exactly..! How big/tall are they? If they ae small-ish plants, err on the side of caution. If large, healthy plants, still no need to over-do.