Tomato emergency........ please help!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3
phorbin wrote:

when you see text on the next line in an email where a link has been placed, you need to copy and paste both parts or ever how many lines, starting with the 1st.
Works every time.
Tom J

Something that works for me, using Agent, is to open a reply window and simply backspace the wrapped part of the url back into place then click it. Don't send the reply, of course. ;-)
Don't know how this would work on other readers.
Charlie
Charlie wrote:

Works with Outlook Express also, but it's less key stroke to just copy and paste.
Tom J

I must be missing something. I copy from my newsreader and paste into Firefox. The link worked fine for me.
--

Billy

In article

I ended up with a space in it using MT newswatcher.
But, I drive a MAC. ;-)
It was not hard to fix.
--
Peace! Om

Hey, I've that one in my quotes file also! I like it.
Had the season's first radish and bread and butter sammy!!!
French Breakfast Raddies.
I put the tops on it also and it was......Yummo! ;-)
This is the first year I have ever eaten tops. I need to thin them and am going to follow your suggestion of litely steaming them, tops and bottoms.
--
Charlie

"I never would believe that Providence

Radish tops can also be used in salads, as I found out last year when about all there was to my radishes was tops.
--

Billy

I'll be doing that, for sure. Om suggested steaming young radishes and tops and I am anticipating that. Been reading up on all the leaves that are edible, and nutritious, and I was amazed to say the least. From vegetable to tree leaves. Whooda thunk it? ;-)
Catch ya later, my friend...I'm gonna go stretch my back.
Charlie
All this talk of young radishes & greens is all well & good, but be sure to leave enough for the best part to stir-fry, the seed pods! Steve <Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

Hmmm...this is new to me. Sounds good...and spicy? I assume you pick the pods when the seeds are still very immature?
Yep...the humble radish has definitely been taken to higer levels of culinary delight!
--
Thanks, Steve
Charlie
I pick just about the size of garden peas. The flavor is that of radish & the texture of snap peas. Steve <Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

There are some varieties of radish grown specifically for their pods.
--

Billy

Really??? I've never tried that. Gods knows those plants make a lot of pods. :-)
What stage do you gather them at?
--
Peace! Om

He posts on tx.guns. He's a TABC academy instructor in my area. :-) One of the smartest and most savvy cops I've ever known.
I can't recall the thread he said that in, (probably the one where I was considering cetaceans as sentient) but it IS a great statement. <g>

I generally eat radishes as a cooked veggie. I always rinse and use the greens. ;-d
--
Peace! Om

???? I wonder where in the hell I got that quote??? I don't hang out there and I thought I usually got deadpersons quotes! ;-) Maybe from survivalacres.......who knows.......my brain is like a sieve.

I've used it as a -sig before. I tend to rotate them. He gave me permission to use it as such. I'm sure he'd feel honored that you kept it. <g>
--
Peace! Om

"Considering"? They probably think less of us.

--

Billy

In article

Or are just tolerant. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

Thanks for the suggestion.
My newsreader (an old one but I keep it because it doesn't do some of the things new newsreaders do and _does_ have an extensive filter set) _has_ a "Fix Url" function which sorts it all out.
What the newsreader doesn't do, is automagically fix urls or treat urls that are enclosed in < > as a complete entity..

Thats amusing. :-) Mine does just the opposite!
Gotta love computers!
--
Peace! Om