Tomato - "Davington's Epicure"

Many years ago I grew the above variety of tomato from seed purchased i
the UK (Dobies Ltd), and for me it was the best flavoured fruit I hav ever tasted - sweet, succulent and superb "texture".
Unfortunately, I failed to keep some seed and cannot now source it i the UK although I have seen it for sale on a couple of American site dedicated to Heritage varieties.
I rather think importing from the USA is forbidden by argricultura regulations and I would be most grateful if anyone can suggest possible supplier, please
-- Deskpilot