Today's terrible tomato travail theorem.

Page 2 of 2
In article

Excellent idea.
Make it 1' to 2' above the ground.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

A fan would help.

Good idea! I concur.
--
Peace! Om

Mine came with a thermostatically controlled fan. It also has two vents. I do not have anything in mine now because it gets up to 120F if the sun is out even with the vents and door open. I have turned off the fan. No use in wasting electricity.

�I do not have anything in mine now because it gets up to 120�F

You could always raise cactus.
In article

San Pedro and Peruvian Torch are actually worth money. ;-) So is Aloe.
--
Peace! Om

120 is too hot. No wonder the tomatoes are dieing.
--
Peace! Om