To many Tomatoes and Peppers

All at the same time. we have been canning making Salsa stuffed peppers. I guess I will have to take a bunch to work.

There is no such thing as too many tomatoes and peppers. --S.

I think that's just "back door" bragging. Steve

I'm sure there are food banks in your area who would appreciate them as well

took a bunch to work. Got one guy just sits and eats tomatoes until he cant eat no more. Eats the peppers too. He's a big feller.

Sounds like my husband, who eats everything that the kids don't catch first (which admittedly isn't a lot by the time they get done). We also took to bringing sacks of tomatoes and other veggies over to the neighbor's house now and then. She'd reciprocate with baked goods. Everyone's a winner! --S.

Not to mention it's zucchini season, so keep your doors locked;O)
--

- Billy

I've never gotten a single zucchini from a neighbor at this location! I'm starting to think that people never grow it around here, and that maybe I should plant some next year and...
--S.

They may have too much trouble with SVB. Here they're almost impossible to grow because of these insects.

Make up some chillie sauce. Recipe 3 cups raw sugar 3 cups white wine vinegar 3 cups of chopped onions 3 cups of chopped up chillies 2 cans of chopped tomatoes knob of ginger grated up heaps of garlic salt pepper Bring to boil in large pot and simmer for 1-1/2 hours on low. While this is going on sterilise a few canning jars and when all is ready, place sauce in jars and seal and then enjoy.

I think I will show this to my wife today. Thanks

I just made sauce and canned all those first tomatoes. Also shared some with the neighbors. Peppers get frozen for winter use.