This years' garden

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions for catalogues and tomato varieties. Itís almost time to start seeds indoors here, which is exciting. Hereís whatís going in the garden this season:
Radishes: Sparkler Red Mammoth Black Spanish Cherry Belle China Rose Crimson Giant French Breakfast German Beer German Giant
Peppers: Thai Hot Scotch Bonnet Habanero Japapeno Ancho Anaheim Serrano Marconi Mix Bell Peppers
Cucumber: Marketmore Poinsett 76
Eggplant: Swallow Udmalbet Listada De Gandia
Tomato: Black Krim Black Prince Red Brandywine Cherokee Purple Prudenís Purple Stupice Super Boy Super Sweet 100s Fourth of July
Greens: Seven Top Turnip Golden Ball Turnip Purple Top Turnip Georgia Collards Dwarf Blue Kale Florida Broad Leaf Mustard Green
Beans: Alaska Pea Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Blue Lake Bush Bean Gator Green Bush Bean Early Contender Bush Kentucky Pole Bean
Squash: Burpeeís Hybrid Zucchini Burpeeís Golden Squash Richgreen Hybrid Dixie [Yellow Crookneck] Eight Ball Zucchini [Round, about the size of a softball] Papaya Pear Yellow Squash [same] Sunburst [Patty Pan]
Pumpkins: Orange Smoothie Ghost Rider
Gourds: Birdhouse Gourd Martin House Gourd
Detroit Dark Red Beet Black Diamond Watermelon
--
"It's all WiFi up there."-Alice Faber parses the afterlife.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andrew McMichael wrote:

You have very different priorities on the pumpkin kin. The most important ones, to me, are spaghetti squash and Sweet Mama.
Zucchinis aren't allowed anywhere near my garden; the four plants I grew by mistake once (bought as spaghetti squash) got pulled up the minute they showed their true colors.
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed
Henriette Kress wrote:

I love spaghetti squash. But the plants don't produce the abundance per plant [for me] that others do.

Oh man, I love zucchs. Lunch for me last year, for about 2 weeks or so, was 2 fresh tomatoes [with basil, salt, and pepper], 2 fresh zucchs, and about a half-dozen fresh plums from the tree [golf-ball sized plum, variety unknown].
Andrew
--
"It's all WiFi up there."-Alice Faber parses the afterlife.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

How big is your garden?!
Mark
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Mark wrote:

About 5000 square feet, or so.
--
"It's all WiFi up there."-Alice Faber parses the afterlife.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I only have about 200 square feet of actual garden space, but it's all raised beds, so I can plant a little more densely than I would in a traditional "row-type" garden.
We still managed to grow about 30 different types of stuff last year. Not a lot of any one thing, but a little of lots of different things.
Mark
Add pictures here
‚úĖ