This Week's Update Posted

Hello all, just to let you know that I have added this weeks update t
my website, thanks for all you wonderful emails and comments, regard Steve.
http://www.myallotments.blogspot.co
-- PLOTTY
Hello all, just to let you know that I have updated my website, I hop
that you have all had a successful growing season, regards Steve.