The L.A. Times and a farming fairytale

http://www.ethicurean.com/2008/03/25/blame-frame-25 /
One of the best quotes: "Its hard for me to get my head around how the driving force behind the industrial livestock complex could be an Iowa hog farmer who signs a contract to manage a CAFO so he can keep his family on the land, while Smithfield, busy busting unions and avoiding manure spill clean-up costs, just happens to reap the benefits of the farm lobbys hard work."

Grrrrrrrr..........thanks for the article. Brings several quotes to mind from authors that speak better than I.
--
Charlie

"The media serve the interests of state and corporate power, which are