The L.A. Times and a farming fairytale

of the best quotes: "It?s hard for me to get my head around how the driving force behind the industrial livestock complex could be an Iowa hog farmer who signs a contract to manage a CAFO so he can keep his family on the land, while Smithfield, busy busting unions and avoiding manure spill clean-up costs, just happens to reap the benefits of the farm lobby?s hard work."

Reply to
Steve

Grrrrrrrr..........thanks for the article. Brings several quotes to mind from authors that speak better than I.

Reply to
Charlie