The End of Cheap Food

If I could feel well with out meat, I'd still eat it anyway. I like the taste.

The Prius isn't the panacea it claims to be..C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

So what does this mean? It means don't use anything but the oil you have been using for generations. And who paid for creation of those statistics? The fossil fuel oil industry of course.

The important fact that is overlooked with those statistics is that it took a few million years to make one of the fuels and the energy to "produce" it is restricted to the cost of pumping it out of the ground and refinery. By the same logic we should all deduce that its much cheaper to siphon gasoline from our neighbors car than to get it at a gas station.

[Trimmed headers]
Reply to
eric

What it means is that you can shear a sheep many times but you can only skin it once. Petroleum and agriculture have been taken over by a few companies and we are about to get skinned. Baaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Billy