Thanks

About a month ago I posted a message about "stunted, yellowish veggies". Got many good replies and lots of good advice. All those who replied pretty much confirmed what I had suspected - a nutrient deficiency in the soil. After a couple of fertilizer applications, everything is getting back to normal and on track again. Still seems strange that only half of my garden was affected. Oh well. Thanks everyone!

Reply to
midocr