Thanks

About a month ago I posted a message about "stunted, yellowish veggies". Got many good replies and lots of good advice. All those who replied pretty much confirmed what I had suspected - a nutrient deficiency in the soil. After a couple of fertilizer applications, everything is getting back to normal and on track again. Still seems strange that only half of my garden was affected. Oh well. Thanks everyone!
--
See ya,
Mike

"It is never too late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot