Tent Cat Heads Up

I am in Western Washington about 40 miles NW of Seattle, and have tent caterpillars hatching already. If you are in this area you may want to take a look at your trees and shrubs. Ken.
--
All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the
shores of beautiful Puget Sound.

I hang up gourd nesting containers for house wrens in my trees. ;-) There are tent 'pillars all over town, but never in MY trees, nor those of my neighbors....
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles