Temptation Corn

Anyone grow Temptation Corn? Wondering if it's worth a try.
Thanks!
G'day, Sounds tempting. China Wingham NSW 065
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/49850/index.html
It is a relatively small early bi-color. al ways worth trying once. I have grown Quickie and it is fairly good for an early corn. Temptation is designed for northern growers, so I have not been tempted.

Thanks. Yeah, I am in central NY so I was looking for something more suited to the cooler region. The other one I was thinking of is Geronimo but I can't did up anything else on it except what's in the Stokes catalog.
FDR said:

suited

I"ve grown their Ivanhoe (similar days-to-harvest) and liked it a lot.
For a bicolor SE corn with a bit later harvest, it's be hard to beat Lancelot!
I grow Seneca Dancer for a late harvest.
(While staggering planting times help to spread out the harvest, my experience is that staggering planting times *and varieties* is much more reliable. I start with a super-early variety and when it emerges, plant a later variety, etc. on through to my longest days-to-harvest variety.)

Thanks for the advice Pat!