Temptation Corn

Anyone grow Temptation Corn? Wondering if it's worth a try.

Thanks!

Reply to
FDR

G'day, Sounds tempting. China Wingham NSW

065
Reply to
China

is a relatively small early bi-color. al ways worth trying once. I have grown Quickie and it is fairly good for an early corn. Temptation is designed for northern growers, so I have not been tempted.

Reply to
farmerdill

Thanks. Yeah, I am in central NY so I was looking for something more suited to the cooler region. The other one I was thinking of is Geronimo but I can't did up anything else on it except what's in the Stokes catalog.

Reply to
FDR

I"ve grown their Ivanhoe (similar days-to-harvest) and liked it a lot.

For a bicolor SE corn with a bit later harvest, it's be hard to beat Lancelot!

I grow Seneca Dancer for a late harvest.

(While staggering planting times help to spread out the harvest, my experience is that staggering planting times *and varieties* is much more reliable. I start with a super-early variety and when it emerges, plant a later variety, etc. on through to my longest days-to-harvest variety.)

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Thanks for the advice Pat!

Reply to