Support for polycarbonate roof panels

I"m wanting to put some clear polycarbonate corrugated panels over my patio garden. They are 8' long, 26" wide. I guess they'd overlap 2".
Anyway, I'm wondering what sort of spacing I need for screw anchors. My main concern is winds getting between the overlap and ripping stuff up. Also, wind tugging on too few screw anchors, and ripping them up like that. I wasn't planning on building a big structure (I'm renting).
What can I get away with? I get some Pacific ocean weather, San Franciso Bay Area, though I'm not on the coast. It do blow sometimes though.
doofy wrote:

Never mind, I found some installation tips.
snipped-for-privacy@notme.com writes:

Be certain to get the special boards to fasten them to over the supports, our lumber store calls it wiggle board though it seems ripple board seems more appropriate. Not only will it help it last longer, it will help keep it in place. For mine, I used 18" spacing for the fasteners.
Glenna