Such a special pepper

Was recently twigged to these peppers and once you view them you will probably laugh as much as me and see the humor potential like I did, but they are way too expensive and I was hoping that someone may have a better supplier or an alternative but still similar pepper
http://www.chilli-willy.com /

I grew them over 20 years ago. They were called "peter" peppers back then. They are a deformed cayenne with the same heat and flavor profile. I think I failed to save seed for lack of interest but I'll look in my stocks. Steve

thanks
Steve Peek wrote:

Would any be viable?

Here is a source. http://www.totallytomato.com/dp.asp?pID 071&c6&p=Peter+Red+Pepper
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

that's better but I didn't see any info on approx how many seeds are in each packet.
thanks

aw, I guess it's time to have those cataracts removed.
thanks