Such a special pepper

Was recently twigged to these peppers and once you view them you will probably laugh as much as me and see the humor potential like I did, but they are way too expensive and I was hoping that someone may have a better supplier or an alternative but still similar pepper

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

They are a deformed cayenne with the same heat and flavor profile. I think I failed to save seed for lack of interest but I'll look in my stocks. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peek

thanks

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Would any be viable?

David Hare-Scott

Here is a source.

The Cook

packet.

thanks

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

aw, I guess it's time to have those cataracts removed.

thanks

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds