Strawberry problem

My strawberry crop is being ravaged by rolly-pollies. Help! Does anyone know what can be done about this. The berries are very tasty, but I hate eating the leftover halves that remain after the darn crustations get them.
R.B.
"Jack B." wrote:

Have you tried sprinkling diatomaceous earth under your mulch ? Works for me. Keeps slugs and earwigs off hostas as well.