Strawberry orientation

I'm going to put in some strawberries. Is there any advantage to the orientation? I can plant it in several locations, shielded in each directions. Would this make a difference, say in winter, when they would be sheltered from the north wind. Or in the summer when they would be sheltered from the afternoon heat?
Steve

I don't think it matters. Strawberries like full sun. Mine are out in the open and they do fine.