Strawberries in Hanging Baskets - Which Plant?

Hi all
I have some spare hanging baskets and wanted to grow some strawberries in them, can anyone advise the best plants. I was going to put the baskets in a conservatory.
Also, am i too late this year?
Any other advice welcomed.
Duncan
--
Duncan Munday

Add pictures here
✖
On May 17, 4:37 am, Duncan Munday <Duncan.Munday.

You will need bees to polinate, I believe in order to get fruit......check it out. Nan in DE
Add pictures here
✖
Nanzi;921985 Wrote: > On May 17, 4:37*am, Duncan Munday Duncan.Munday.

Good point.
I have found an outside area where these can hang quite happily. Still not sure which plants to buy though.
--
Duncan Munday

Add pictures here
✖