Stevia

I did a little research after a friend recommended it to me and I picked some of this up this weekend. Stevia rebaudiana is an herb that has been used for centuries by the Guarani Indians of Paraguay. I was wondering if anyone else had any experience and/or knowledge with this herb. If you want to know more about it you can read about it at

Arviragus

A part of a Stevia list with a Chocolate Peppermint leaf makes a great dessert, no calories!

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

leaf not list!!!

Reply to
Glenna Rose

Reply to
Richard Wright

Well no, it's only the dried powdered leaf after all. That can get weaker over the years, but it can't go off. I've an ounce or two from 1996 that still tastes sweet.

Henriette

Reply to
Henriette Kress

Reply to