Squash Dead/Dieing

Hello again, i have another problem...

i have 6 squash plants in my greenhouse which germinated about 10 days ago, this morning they looked nice and healthy but when i got back just now they look like this

[image:
think the reason is today the summer really came out and it reached 30 degrees outside the greenhouse (god knows how hot it was in there)...

my question: are they dead for good or will they come up again?

Thank you kind.

Reply to
Danzo

They look dead to me. If they don't perk up within a couple of hours of watering toss them and start again.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon

Reply to
Billy