Squash Dead/Dieing

Hello again, i have another problem...
i have 6 squash plants in my greenhouse which germinated about 10 days ago, this morning they looked nice and healthy but when i got back just now they look like this
[image:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2mxxyd.jpg ]
I think the reason is today the summer really came out and it reached 30 degrees outside the greenhouse (god knows how hot it was in there)...
my question: are they dead for good or will they come up again?
Thank you kind.
--
Danzo

Danzo wrote:

They look dead to me. If they don't perk up within a couple of hours of watering toss them and start again.
David

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True