Spud Spots

I have a few brown spots on my potato leaves, primarily on the Yukon Gold. Not nearly as many on the Russet and none on my Reds. They don't appear to be blight (no halo or concentric circles of any sort). It doesn't look like they're harming the plant either. Any idea what they are:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/2029489580075871767asQBks
TIA
..
Zone 5a in Canada's Far East.

Just a guess. Looks like bacterial spots.
http://www.forestryimages.org/search/action.cfm?q cterial%20spot
"TQ" <ToweringQs AT adelphia.net> wrote in message

TQ wrote:

Looks similar but I can't find anything that says bacterial spot is a potato problem. Everything I've found says it's a tomato and pepper problem. Maybe I've discovered a mutant variety...hmmmm. So far, it doesn't seem to be affecting the plant. Some leaves are yellowing at the bottom, but I expect that this close to August. I did find something that said pollution can cause a peppered look on the leaves and doesn't really affect the plant. Perhaps that's it.
While I'm on the topic of yellowing leaves....any reason why older corn leaves would yellow? The five I have planted outside have yellowed a little and the plants are shorter and lighter green than the ones in the greenhouse. Is there a concern there or is it just a result of being outside?
Thx!
..
[snip]

Corn loves N. Use more N.