Spring is coming!

Hi all, I planted my first garden last year, so I haven't got much experience with this, so I hope this isn't a stupid question.
It's been warming up here a bit, so yesterday I walked around last year's garden patch, and much to my surprise, my strawberry plants are coming back.
Do I need to do anything to them? Mulch? Fertilize? Anything?
Thanks for any tips...
Brigitte