Soy Bean Farming

Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wonde=ADring if anyone would be able to provide references or reading mater=ADial on soy bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or espec=ADially on the internet would be great. =20

Thanks

Reply to
chrisisasavage

Get on the internet and type in "raising edible soybeans", or find some in seed catalogs and order some. The best instructions come from universities that have raised them. Then read the instructions that come with them. I raised them one year, with very good success. Then we moved to a place without a space for a garden.

Dwayne

Thanks

Reply to
Dwayne