Soy Bean Farming

Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wonde­ring if anyone would be able to provide references or reading mater­ial on soy bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or espec­ially on the internet would be great.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
Get on the internet and type in "raising edible soybeans", or find some in seed catalogs and order some. The best instructions come from universities that have raised them. Then read the instructions that come with them. I raised them one year, with very good success. Then we moved to a place without a space for a garden.
Dwayne
Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wonde­ring if anyone would be able to provide references or reading mater­ial on soy bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or espec­ially on the internet would be great.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
My family grows them commericially. Let me know i can answer any questions.

Add pictures here
✖