Sowing peas and temperature

Does anyone know what is the maximum temperature for successfull
growing peas. I live on a small Greek island and whilst my seed packet say it is OK to sow until the end of June (UK seeds) will it be too ho for them to germinate/grow successfully
-- barbarossa
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:08:40 +0000, barbarossa

According to my seed software: 10 -16C, moist soil for germination. Soil temperature not over 30C.
--
Susan N.

Yes. In Greece, you should have planted them in november. Put them in the freezer until then.
simy1 Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I did actually plant in October and November, bu want to try spring plantings, as in theory it should work, and the col winter we just had did not have such good results as the previou winter
-- barbarossa