Southern Night Tomato

Greetings, Gardening People!
For several years I grew a variety of tomato called Southern Night. It's a medium-to-large indeterminate Russian variety AND it's just about the ugliest tomato you will ever see. It cat-faces and has a funny shape, but it's one of the yummiest tomatoes I've ever grown. It has a high acid content and is good fresh or canned. The seed used to be sold through Totally Tomatoes but it's not in the catalog anymore. I suspect they still sell it under another name. Is anyone here familiar with this variety?
Yes, I know I should contact Totally Tomatoes, but I wanted to pose the question here because of the wealth of tomato info between everyone.
Thanks!
Tricia in Atlanta
x-no-archive: yes
snipped-for-privacy@gsu.edu (Tricia) wrote:

<snip>
Southern Night is sold at Tomato Growers Supply Company:
http://www.tomatogrowers.com/black.htm
(scroll down to the bottom of this page)
-- dkra