source for ~ 3 yr. golden muscat grape vines?

It looks like we may move into a new house this Fall. I am thinking about doing some fall plating of some grape vines, so the roots can get established, giving the plants a good growing season next year.

I'm especially looking for some roughly 3 year old golden muscat grape vines. After years of trying to figure it out, I believe this is the type that my grandparents have a single plant of in their grape arbor. I always loved the spicy, sweet taste. Can anyone please point me to a source for these? I've been able to find other grape varieties, 3 year plants for $13 or so online, but not golden muscats.

Thanks!

Reply to
OhioGuy

Why don't you take some root cuttings from the plants your grand parents have?

Reply to
Thos