Some pepper questions

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:34:21 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Are you sure those little "bell" peppers aren't something like scotch bonnets or another atom bomb?
snipped-for-privacy@nomail.please (JustTom) wrote:

I had the same thought.
--
Peace! Om

Hi,
I've been growing cayenne peppersin my UK greenhouse this year and been rather surprised at the way they grew. The pepers seemed vey "stunted" and many seemed to grow several "peppers" from one flower, a bit like a tree onion. Is that usual?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

*snip*
*snip again*

Hi,
Why keep waiting on the cayenne? If you want to eat them fresh, you can go ahead and pick what you want to eat. Leave some to turn red for your sauces, etc, but for fresh (just chop and add to veggies, etc) to me they are just as good green. I do wait until they get to be at least 2 inches long before I pick my cayenne. Anyway, you can leave them to turn red or go ahead and pick a few to eat....
~Rae