soil rejuvination question

what can I do to make soil fertile again if ihas been soaked in enough brine to kill vegetation My correct e-mail address is gn052 (not gn52) Fake adddress given to avoid spams

Mother natures rain and your watering may help to leachn the salts into the substrata
from snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Frankhartx) contains these words:

I`d be looking at replacing some of the topsoil too if you can afford it. Apart from that it`s time really as frank says with watering.

Curious. *How* did this soaking occur? A horde of Carthaginian marauders?