Snow

in Piedmont North Carolina. Started about 10 am, up to 1 .5 inches and is still going strong. Hope it is not as bad as last year. The snow was not completely melted for about 2 months.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Rumor has it I will be getting a pair of snow shoes this Christmas. I want to knock snow off my plants which were crushed last year. Thinking about a snow roof rake or heating gutter cable. Sheesh paranoid stuff increases with age.
Climate change just what I remember from last year.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Daniel Moynihan and Dennis Kucinich in 2012 !