Small balls on grape vine branches

I have small balls about the colour and size of grains of salt on my grape vine. I looked at them in my microscope and they just look like small ball balls and can't see through them. Does anyone have any idea what they might be and if they spell trouble? Thanks Wayne in Ottawa, Ontario

Reply to
Wayne Jones

I've seen that often on my grape vines. I have no idea what it is but it seems to be of no consequence. I believe I only see it in the early part of the season. Now that you brought it up, I'll have to pay more attention to it and see when/if it goes away. By the way, I live so close to Ottawa that the last time I drove up there, I realized I didn't even have to search for another radio station the whole trip. :-)

Steve (in the Adirondacks of northern NY)

Reply to
Steve