Shrooms

Hi all,

First post! I've been viewing for a while and followed much advice fro Sue about tomatoes.

Basically I have come stuck on psilocybe Shrooms. I have tried for while to grow my own, but cannot get the shrooms to grow very well.

I am using home made compost from standard houshold waste, and grow th spores in a shed with minimum light. I also am combining with ready-made substrate

At first the start to come through but then disappear??? I a absolutely dumbstruck on what is happening. Im starting to get a littl desperate no as I really need my brew, any ideas?

Thank

-- Buried in Peat

Reply to
Buried in Peat

You are _seriously_ posting on the wrong group. ;-)

Try alt.drugs.mushrooms

Good luck!

Reply to
Alternate Identity