Should I Lock My Shed

Page 3 of 3
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, David in Normandy wrote:

By contrast, here the mist is clearing and we have a lovely sunny day. How long before your rain reaches us, I wonder. Can't quite remember where you are, David, but our postcode is 14690.

Shows you're getting older! I have the same problem.

What gets me is that grass here grows twice as fast - literally - as it does in Reading.
David
--
David Rance
writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France
David Rance wrote:

We are near Vire. It is bright and sunny here too now. The weather forecasts often contradict one anther too on different television channels. One says thunder storms this afternoon and the other says cloud / rain.
--
David in Normandy. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Let me equivocate for other's knowledge. An allotment is in the public domain. Like a parking lot in a public accesible retail store. You have an enclosure in that parking lot that has your personal belonging, and you want to know if you should lock it up... Yawn....
--
Dave
Dependency on large banks is undermining your, your children's, and
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Let me (equivocate = use ambiguous language so as to conceal the truth or avoid committing oneself) for other's knowledge. An allotment is in the public domain. Like a parking lot (IN?) a public accesible retail store. You have an enclosure in that parking lot ((IN?) a public accesible retail store) that has your personal belonging, and you want to know if you should lock it up... Yawn.... -----
Huh?
--

- Billy

Maybe I should call you "Nancy"?
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Right-wing nut case, the first Boston tea party was as much a farce as Michael Savages reprise.
It was a well known fact that John Hancock had made his fortune through smuggling Dutch tea, which was cheaper than East Indian tea. A commonly forgotten fact is that East Indian prices were cut before the introduction of the three pence tax, in effect making its price, even with the tax, cheaper than Hancocks tea. http://www.boston-tea-party.org/smuggling/John-Hancock.html
At least it looks like an exemplary year for nuts.
Good gardening.
--

- Billy