shopping for seeds

I had a short list of seeds I reeded to replinish so we started at one of the "very" rural seed & fee stores. They closed at noon and it was about 12:30. A young man came running over from next door and said he would get the key from his father and open up. Nice guy, gave us a history of the place. I porbably bought a few more than I had planned since he was so nice.
Picked up most of the rest of the list at Lowe's and Tractor Supply.
One of the joys of living in the boonies.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
Derald wrote: [...]

what?! to me the pellets would be more useful because they would act like little bits of slow release fertilizer. or are you using this in the composting pile and want a more uniform texture?
songbird