shopping for seeds

I had a short list of seeds I reeded to replinish so we started at one of the "very" rural seed & fee stores. They closed at noon and it was about 12:30. A young man came running over from next door and said he would get the key from his father and open up. Nice guy, gave us a history of the place. I porbably bought a few more than I had planned since he was so nice.

Picked up most of the rest of the list at Lowe's and Tractor Supply.

One of the joys of living in the boonies.

Reply to
The Cook

Derald wrote: [...]

what?! to me the pellets would be more useful because they would act like little bits of slow release fertilizer. or are you using this in the composting pile and want a more uniform texture?

songbird

Reply to
songbird