Setting Plants Out

This is the time of year that people put out trays of seedling, to catch a little sun.
Remember to take the covers off of the trays of seedlings or you may burn them during the day. Even though we know, it happens to the best of us. "Eternal Vigilance" is the gardeners code.
Bush's 3rd term: Obama
If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union. They paid for it in blood. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_affair>
==
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in
'Billy[_10_ Wrote:

Thanks for this great advice.
--
Tonythegardener

Tony, I have 2 trays out now, and it gave me a start to see my advice. I left the trays covered and outside last night. Today is broken sun and cool, and I had completely forgotten about the trays. Grrrrr
Thankfully, all is well. Knowing something isn't the same thing as doing it.
Thanks back at ya.
"If I'm ever reborn, I want to be a gardener - there's too much to do for one lifetime!" - Karl Foerster, plant breeder and writer, 1874-1970