seeking Plant suggestions...

Hello guys
Could any of you kindly make some suggestion on what kind of plant could i use to fill my balcony ?
I live in Malaysia, high temperature 24/7 and very high humidity place. I have very rough concert balcony which I try to cover with something. Like one of these plants that grow on the walls of the building and climb nicely ? Something that my little kids want get poisoned from when playing around .
Sorry , i'm very inexperience in this stuff , will appreciate your expertise, plant name or perhaps place I could search for it .
Best regards
Azura
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur

passion fruit?