Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question

I need an answer from a grape expert who knows for a fact, whether or not, one should plant seedless concord grapes near a seeded variety. I've read that you can, and that you shouldn't. What's the real scoop? Thanks.

Did you try posting on the winemaking newsgroup?
Lon Rombaugh knows more about grapes than anyone I've ever known. I just checked the web and I find that he has a web site with an e-mail address: http://www.bunchgrapes.com / I bet if you sent him a short, direct question in an e-mail, he would send an answer.
Steve in the Adirondacks