Seed Supplier?

I just found this seed supplier:

anyone bought from them? Are they OK?

Thanks, EJ in NJ

Reply to
Ernie Willson

Never heard of 'Em... and their page omits important information, like how easily some things cross....

Gary Woods

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:47:23 -0400, Ernie Willson spuked forth:

After going thru the scanty info, and skimpier offerings, i'd not buy from them. Kinda doesn't pass the old sniff test and I'm not going to take the time to research them. I have my own trusted suppliers and am not looking for more.

One needs to remember that you usually get what you pay for, meaning, cheap ain't always good quality.

Gary's post makes a good point also.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Even expensive seeds are cheap in the long run. Might as well spend an extra dollar or two per pack and go for quality.

--S.

Reply to
Suzanne D.