Seed Starting, Japanese Maples and Sweet Pickles.

Lots of gardening based reading to keeping you busy and dreaming of spring at The Green Thumb Alliance.
Here are just five (5) of the many great articles recently posted at the TGTA. Please Enjoy and forward to a friend or two if you see something they might like. (1) A Jury-Rigger's guide to Seed Starting By: Hotwired http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/topic/6686719/1/#new
(2) Japanese Maple Tree Care, Facts and Growing Tips By: Vindicator4082 http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/topic/6686268/1 /
(3) Hotwireds Sweet Pickles By: Hotwired http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/topic/6686799/1 /
(4) Orchid Types for Beginners By: Fred Myers http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/topic/6686330/1 /
(5) Canning 101 - Hot Water Bath Canning - Step by Step By: Hotwired http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/topic/6686792/1 /
Do I detect the subtle aroma of "spam"?
depends on your definition of the word I guess. If your looking for on topic gardening posts then no your sense of smell is off a little.
But sadly if you don't want to leave the comfort zone of your email inbox then best not to bother looking at the above.
I guess I could post the articles in their entirety here but any photo attachments would probably set off your spider sense as well.