?? seed potatoes vendor

    Anybody have a line on a U.S.A. seed potato vendor who has stock for autumn delivery? An online vendor would be frosting on the cake. Even if I'm too late for this year, I'd like a reference to contact for next year. December is traditional potato planting time in this part of Florida; unfortunately, seedsmen in northern climes all seem to think theirs is the only climate ;-) and are all sold out long before I'm ready. In fairness, I do know that seed growers must operate within the climate in which they're located.     In past years, I've planted "grocery store" potatoes with good results, despite the advice of experts. I find that potatoes from so-called "health" food stores are more likely to sprout profusely because they've not been treated. In future, though, I'd like to be able to plant known varieties instead of, "those nice little red potatoes I got at '"Murphy's'".
--
TIA,
the Balvenieman