Seed orders

I just finished ordering seeds for this year (and the next. . .). It is just about time to start my tomatoes and some herbs.
I'm getting a greenhouse!! Will order it from Costco when it goes on sale on the 14th. I can hardly wait.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,

Groovy! :-)
What kind are you getting????
These are mine and they are 8' x 8' x 7' tall. They ran me $260.oo each and go up in about 30 minutes:
http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/TheGreenhouses2.jpg
and here is one of my "organic" insect controllers. It is in greenhouse #2:
http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/CrabSpider.jpg
Does anyone know what kind of spider this is? It's been in there now for a good 8 months! It's abdomen is about 1/2" across. It's pretty small, but it spins a nice sized web.
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles